How to create a Gmail Account with 2-Step Verification
- Enter your information and create an account.
- Click the Down Arrow in the upper right hand corner by your account name. Then click "Account".
- Scroll down to the “Sign In” section and click “2 Step Verification”
- Enter your phone number for phone based verification.
- Enter the text message sent to your phone.
- Download “Google Authenticator” on your iPhone/Android
- On your device: Click Add New (+) and Scan the QR Code to link your account.
- Enter the code created by Google Authenticator to confirm the link.
Gmail:Learn more about 2-Step Verification (also called “2 Factor Authentication”)
Two factor authentication